Monday, April 11, 2011

Heather's first time in Spain!


Two weekends ago Heather came to visit me in Sevilla!  I got to be tour guide for the weekend, which ended up being incredibly tiring!  She got here Friday afternoon with her friend, Blair.  Overall I thought the weekend went well if you exclude my lack of knowledge of Spanish words for foods.  But, in my defense, I am in a homestay where I get 3 meals a day 7 days a week.  I never eat out so I never learn the Spanish words for the different foods.  I took them to Plaza de Espana where we got a little row boat to row around, the Cathedral along with climbing up the Giralda, the Alcazar, my homestay so they could see my home and meet my Spanish family, we walked along the river where we got churros at a churros stand and got a drink at a little bar stand.  It was good seeing Heather again and it was exciting for me to get to show someone my home for the semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment